lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:mrburns123"

27 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - Announcing our new logo! #402

#keepthelogo

mrburns123
General Chess Discussion - Regium: Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence#668

A lot of deleted comments on their kickstarter project is a message in itself.

mrburns123
General Chess Discussion - Regium: Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence#659

@AcademicNinja99 at the moment they are at $ 46k out of $ 50k needed, with 71 backers.

mrburns123
General Chess Discussion - Regium: Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence#657

If they reach their goal early, can't they finish the kickstarter early also? Or do they have to wait out the remaining 15 days?

mrburns123
General Chess Discussion - Puzzles generated from my games#1

Can I somehow see a list of puzzles, which have been created from games that I played?

mrburns123
General Chess Discussion - En passant not available for some reason#3

that's not how en passant works, your pawn has to be on the 5th row, not the 6th.

mrburns123
General Chess Discussion - Live broadcasting of FIDE events: a new drastic approach to stop it?#2

I love how the procedure costs probably a lot more than 1k € but the fine is only 1€. So if you want FIDE to waste their time and money, just do some live-broadcasting of their events.

mrburns123
General Chess Discussion - Developer update: 275% improved game compression#18

so how many bytes would a game with 40 moves approximately need? edit: oh, it's 4-5 bits per move, question withdrawn

mrburns123
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: add Piece set where all pieces look the same ("semi blindfold chess")#1

Would it be possible to add a piece set, where all pieces look the same? The purpose would be to play "semi-blindfold" chess with it. I thought it was quite useful on this site for example: http://noi…

mrburns123