lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Hellochess987"

74 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Related to chess.com#18

@glbert no need. It doesn't seems important. They are more things which I have to give priority. You spend time on this.

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - Related to chess.com#15

@mkubecek no bro chess.com daily give you one free review of your game

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - Related to chess.com#13

@Toscani chess.com is greener i know and lichess is whiter I. Know and I can post wherever I want and I don't need you permission.

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - Related to chess.com#12

@glbert the thing which you want to understand is not the thing which I want to understand you and no need to understand me that you wants to understand me and you will not be able to understand what …

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - Related to chess.com#9

@glbert you actually doesn't understand my post.. I have played around 900 rated games on chess.com. I am here actually talking about of my performance rating based on a single gameplay not a overall …

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - Related to chess.com#8

@artdante listin I am not a paid member

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - Related to chess.com#7

@sheckley666 no it is accurate done with the help of stockfish.. performance rating based on chess gameplay, not a person's overall rating

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - Related to chess.com#1

I played one game on chess.com. Although I am rated lower on chess.com i,e around 1600. Chess.com given me rating of 2450 which is actually an I.M rating. Also the rating I find out based on single ga…

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - Sequence of Checkmate doesn't look like 1500 one...(higher levels)#1

Have a look at my game https://lichess.org/92zfy59N/white#51

Hellochess987
General Chess Discussion - The power of pinning and positional play.#1

https://lichess.org/zetup3IM/white

Hellochess987