lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:jose1122"

240 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#428

@eddiemccandless said in #427: > I don't understand what else you need to see. They provided a pretty clear timeline with multiple witnesses. Also the legal side of this is irrelevant right now, if th…

jose1122
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#424

@Tired_Idealist said in #423: > Either you trust the accused and risk harm to women and children or you trust the accusers and risk hurting someone's reputation. Those are the options and the choice s…

jose1122
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#422

@h2b2 said in #419: > the blog post covers it, maybe not explicitly. acknowledge they could have done better and won't make the same mistake twice. Ok, as a good "cancellation", the cancelled ones did…

jose1122
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#417

@h2b2 said in #415: > the first paragraph mentions STLCC and USCF taking action. however, as I said in another place, they acted slowly and haven't acknowledged it was slow.. here So they took action …

jose1122
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#412

@h2b2 said in #411: > the STLCC and USCF took action against one or both of them, so they are satisfied there is solid proof. they are the ones who received multiple independent reports over many year…

jose1122
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#409

@thefrickouttaherelol said in #407: > The more women who come out, the less likely this is. And I don't think the word of women is worth more than men nowadays at all. Rather, they're finally being he…

jose1122
Lichess Feedback - Can I delete data?#15

@Cedur216 said in #14: > If you don't put your real name and don't talk with people about your Lichess activity, then your identity can't be found. Blame yourselves for that, but again, no need to fre…

jose1122
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#392

Lichess is a wonderful project, but it will always suffer over bad hands controling it... sad thing.

jose1122
Lichess Feedback - Can I delete data?#13

@Brian-E said in #12: > I think your request goes against the whole ethos of the game. > > The scores of players' games is, and has always been, publicly available information. Preparing to meet other…

jose1122
General Chess Discussion - Breaking the Silence#389

@sin_kills said in #388: > @jose1122 Well if you say it like this, there may be serious doubt about whether the earth is round or flat or whether there was ever an astronaut on the moon. Of course I d…

jose1122