lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Furo951"

103 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Kasparov is a terrorist#13

Putin is the terrorist! Support for Garry Kasparov. I'm Garry! We are all Garry!

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - Elo difference in Lichess and Chess.com#8

@agnivo2008 yes, you're a Kid, that explains why 1200 FIDE. Kids starts low rated and are strong, but it takes time to get the rating. Many 1200 FIDE kid I know are equal 1600-1700 Fide Adult (who are…

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - Elo difference in Lichess and Chess.com#5

@AshrafulNafi Close to be true Lichess overrate a bit, and chess.com underrate. I read somwhere something like 1500 FIDE is 1400 Chess.com and 1700 lichess. If all your ratings correspond to your actu…

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - Black Lion#6

@AshrafulNafi The line : 1. e4 d6 2. d4 Nf6 3. Nc3 e5 4. dxe5 dxe5 5. Qxd8+ Kxd8 has hidden potential. The oppent often think he's better because he has suppressed your right to castle by the queen ex…

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - Black Lion#4

@AshrafulNafi It's playable from your level to 2500 at least. Ginger GM can win with it, even with its dubtious lines that avoid casteling. What is determinent is the strengh of your moves, your posit…

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - I wanna gather a collection of general chess maxims.#8

You can take a look at Jeremy Silman's books on unbalances and endgames. In these, there are many advises as these as FM Wittke Said. They are putted in some little boards in some pages, so you don't …

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - Who do you think is a chess genius?#20

@The_Conquerer37331 "But what is a Genius?" Indeed, It could be the starting point of this subject. We can't tell who is a genius before according on what genius means. Then the question of who is or …

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - Who do you think is a chess genius?#18

Vachier-Lagrave perhaps ? The story is that he learned chess at 4-5 (?) years old against an electronic chessboard and beat one level each day. I think the equivalent of level max was some kind of 180…

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - Who is your most favourite chess player?#61

@Eleuthero I said #1 according to this: https://www.chess.com/news/view/january-fide-ratings-nakamura-tops-blitz-ahead-of-carlsen https://ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=men_blitz

Furo951
General Chess Discussion - Who is your most favourite chess player?#51

Hikaru Nakamura ! He's offensive and plays some crazy and uncommon openings and lines and he's the best blitz player of the world actually.

Furo951